Mazurkas Travel Agency Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) having its registered office in Warsaw (01-515), at the following address: Wojska Polskiego 27 Street, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 13th Business Division of the National Court Register, with the number: KRS 0000128046, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5220002995, Statistical Identification Number (REGON): 00200531000000, Amount of initial capital: 300,000.00 PLN (the “Mazurkas Travel”) website under the domain owner guaranteedtourspoland.pl (hereinafter “Website”) respects all data transmitted active or passively by users of the Website.
This document contains information to identify Website Users to the scope and method of data collection in connection with the Service, storage, protection and use.
Type of data collected by Mazurkas Travel as a rule, does not accumulate in the operation of the Website any of your personal data. Website also does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
1. Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user and are intended for use of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they are and the storage time of them at the end device and a unique number.
2. The subject placing Website Users’ cookies and access to them on the end device is the site administrator.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) improve the content of the Website for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow you to identify the device of Website User and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the Website Users benefit from a website, which allows improving the structure and content;
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are a temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
5. In addition, the Website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “necessary” cookies allow you to use the services available on the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Website;
b. cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Website;
c. “performance” cookies for collecting information about your use of the Website;
d. “Functional” cookies for the “save” selected by the user settings and user interface customization, such as the language or region of Users’ origin, font size, appearance, website, etc.;
e. “advertising” cookies allow advertising content to provide users a more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Users of the Website may at any time make changes of the settings for cookies. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform them every time you enter in the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
7. Website Administrator indicates that the restriction of the cookies use may affect some of the functionality available on the website.
8. Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a Website User may also be used by the co-administrator of the Website as well as advertisers and partners.
9. More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” menu in the browser.
How to use the data obtained
The information collected may also be used to share them with competent organs, in particular the judicial authorities, in the event of a reason to believe in a crime committed by the User on the Website and at the request of the competent authorities in accordance with applicable state law.
Transmission of data
Mazurkas Travel does not transmit the collected data to any third party, except where such transfer is necessary due to the regulation (on request of authorized state bodies) .
The Website may contain links to other pages but it is not the fact that Mazurkas Travel has any impact on the operation or content of the linked websites. On the contrary – these sites operate independently of Mazurkas Travel, Mazurkas Travel has no control over the Affected sites, which are governed by its own rules of operation and data protection. You should be aware of the differences between those services from the Website under the domain www.mazurkas.com.pl and verify each their own policy by visiting the website link .
Mazurkas Travel may change this policy in particular to the upgrade in case of changes in practices Mazurkas Travel on how to collect data in the Service, security and use of the data collected. Each time when the publication of a new Policy Statement becomes binding on the current policy in place and is applicable to all the data collected in connection with the activities you on the Website .